Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

upnp plays all tracks twice
Hi. Apologies if this is picked up in another thread, I searched for similar threads and there didn't seem to be any. I'm using bubble upnp as a control point for a upnp/qobuz instance in moode. Each track from a queued album plays twice, but I don't have track repeat enabled on the control point. Any hints on what to do about this would be appreciated.
I disabled gapless playback on the rendered settings which seemed to fix it. Any tips on how to get gapless playback without the queuing problem? Smile
It sound like a control point issue, so you will probably be better asking for help from the BubbleUPNP support (he's a great guy, especial if you buy the full version). I find using the "OpenHome" renderer within moOde works best for full functionality when controlling with BubbleUPNP so try that as well if you haven't already, also make sure you reboot everything (RPi, control device and router) after changing any UPnP settings, I find that things from the "old" config can get remembered in the oddest places and cause havok with testing.

I've never tried Qobuz, so that might be complicating things.
----------------
Robert
I changed the render to openhome and queuing seems to be fine with gapless set on bubbleupnp.
(01-09-2024, 03:47 PM)phorize Wrote: I changed the render to openhome and queuing seems to be fine with gapless set on bubbleupnp.

Was it the queue presenting the tracks doubled, or just they got played twice, and only exactly twice?
(01-09-2024, 08:05 PM)Nutul Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 03:47 PM)phorize Wrote: I changed the render to openhome and queuing seems to be fine with gapless set on bubbleupnp.

Was it the queue presenting the tracks doubled, or just they got played twice, and only exactly twice?

They were presented once in the right sequence but each one played twice. Repeat was off on bubbleupnp though.
(01-12-2024, 03:35 PM)phorize Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 08:05 PM)Nutul Wrote:

They were presented once in the right sequence but each one played twice. Repeat was off on bubbleupnp though.

Urgh... I would go for a bug in the control_point as @the_bertrum already suggested...
Good that you can keep gapless; just changing the renderer.