Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: HifiBerry Digi2 Pro doesnt play 44.1khz
Okay it isn't a Kernel Issue, i have found the Problem.... I forgot that that can have issues....
I have an Allo Isolator (v1.2) and the Hifiberry Digi2.
However, the 32 bit OS from Hifiberry is working. All bullseye Kernel doesn't. If i play directly from Pi to Hifiberry, without Isolator, it works.
The question is, why is the 32 Bit System working with Isolator and the 64 not....
i have found this one:
https://www.bitlab.nl/page_id=130
But it doesn't work, maybe because of newer HW Versions.
Well. Thank you Tim for your help. I just give up.
I understand the Allo Isolator is isolating something what the Digi2 need, but i have not the knowledge to make it.
I will Upsampling my sources.
If your Digi2 Pro doesn't work correctly without Isolator on moode, you don't even have to try the overlay fix with the isolator.

The good news is that, if it is working without Isolator on hifiberry os, at least the Digi2 pro isn't broken. Which can happen with use of the Isolator an separate power supplies for dirty and clean.
It Works directly with the Digi2.
It works with Isolator and Digi2 on HifiBerry OS (32 Bit).
It doesn't work with Isolator and Digi2 and 64-Bit OS (i tried Moode, Volumio, HifiBerry OS (64), Max2Play).

I tried to Downgrade Moode to 8.3.0, cause of the 5.15 Kernel and Moode 7.6.1 the newiest only 32 Bit Version.
Everything not Playing 44.1Khz.

I am Wondering why it is working with Hifiberry OS 32-Bit, it must be Software, maybe HifiBerry OS is Upsampling, otherwise i can not explain it.
Max2Play is also Playing with Upsampling, but it is allways Upsampling, if i understand that Software correctly.

Well it works with Upsampling and i thought it was loosing on Quality, but it was not.
SoX Resampling make a good Job. I cannot say if upsampling better than normal, because the Isolator makes dramatic better sound than without it.
SoX Resampling + Isolator sounds better than Digi2 without Isolator.

I do not know why your Fix does not work, i think it would be newer Hardware or maybe the Digi2 Pro and not the normal Digi or the upgraded Isolator.
However. I have a good linear Power Supply which i knew from a friend that is working.
He has the problem that his Digi2 only plays 44.1khz, but he got Roon so he convert easily.

I do not Understand what is so complex that it doesn't exist a Patch for that combo (Allo Isolator + Hifiberry Digi2).
But i also learned that is much more complex, that i thought and it seems it is rare combination.

I tried also to find Pin-Out diagram from Allo Isolator v 1.2 and it does not exist, maybe there is nor difference to 1.1 which have a Pin-Out online.
Same at Hifiberry, but Hifiberry says which Pins they are using.

All in all i accepted that is not working with Hardware and i am wondering how good SoX resampling is, some Music sounds resample better than without, even that i got it in good Quality (24 Bit, 88.2khz/ 96khz) I convert to 24 Bit and 192khz.

Thank you bitlab, for your Post and guide, even it was not working for me. I think other people have now sound because of you.
I have learned something new, which is good.

And thank you Tim, even if i repeat, i am using Moode since 2016 and as first day i love it.
@Keksianer, Allo products are unsupported by vendor since 2020 and we have seen numerous issues go un-fixed.

I don't have any experience with Isolator HAT's but maybe it's time to try another board?
IanCanada products seem to enjoy solid vendor and community support https://iancanada.ca
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I did not know, that is unsupoorted by 2020. The Isolator was a gift.

The Isolator isolated the Power Supply from Pi to Hat. You will need 2 Power Supplys, 1 Power Supply like the Pi Power Supply (tbh it is not bad) for the "Dirty Side" (Pi side) and one for "clean Side" for a Pi-Hat, some people use Battery Packs, because Batterys gives Linear Power and it is cheapear than linear Power Supplys.
The Isolator feed the Pi with Power. If you have Bluetooth speakers or something like that, it makes no sense to use it.
Else you have an Amp with good loudspeakers and not the cheapest cables, the Isolator makes a big different.

What i like to say the Isolator is not a tradition hat, its more like a feature to use another hat better. I will, even it is unsopported, not understand why there is no Pin-Out online.
However, i do not believe that i buy in next time something new, because it is running now
I will look if exists something similiar like the isolator and some compatible hats, for the future if i want to do make a upgrade.
Thanks again for input.
To be honest, i was a little bit tired... Of course i know that you know what is an Isolator hat, i recognize today that you say that you have no experience with it.
But maybe some People whom reading this have now a clou what an Isolator is and in my opinion you need one, if your Hat had not one included.
Thanks a lot for Help!