Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: use EMMC best
Photo 
Using industrial grade Mg-4G particles, the LT3045 with 0.8uv ultra-low noise on board requires 3.6-9V external voltage input and can operate on a 18650 battery (60 to 100 hours without power consumption if the raspberry is not connected to the card).
Or receive 5V power from raspberry pie.
[附件= 295]
[附件= 296]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-28-2018, 05:35 AM)jackyan Wrote: Using industrial grade Mg-4G particles, the LT3045 with 0.8uv ultra-low noise on board requires 3.6-9V external voltage input and can operate on a 18650 battery (60 to 100 hours without power consumption if the raspberry is not connected to the card).
[附件= 295]
[附件= 296]

what is this about? Please explain
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
(10-28-2018, 09:24 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 05:35 AM)jackyan Wrote: Using industrial grade Mg-4G particles, the LT3045 with 0.8uv ultra-low noise on board requires 3.6-9V external voltage input and can operate on a 18650 battery (60 to 100 hours without power consumption if the raspberry is not connected to the card).
[附件= 295]
[附件= 296]

what is this about? Please explain

The TF card powered by PI 3B + will interfere with the playback of the current, so this is to power the TF independently to reduce the current interference.
And replace the TF card of PI.
so you have this instead of micro SD card? How big it is? Why is it better then SD cards? Where to find more technical details about it?

</marquee>
(10-28-2018, 12:41 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote: so you have this instead of micro SD card? How big it is? Why is it better then SD cards? Where to find more technical details about it?

TF = TransFlash. 

IIRC SanDisk rebranded its TransFlash cards as SD cards some years ago because there are only minor technical differences which don't concern most users. Online info sources suggest "TF" is still a common designator in China.

AFAICT, the OP is proposing to power the card separately from the uSD receptacle. Don't know how eMMC got injected into this proposal since it's packaged entirely differently.

Regards,
Kent
Sorry, my English is machine translation, because the TF card of raspberry pie is powered internally, so there will be current interference when reading files when playing music. Now this new way is to change the power supply mode of TF card to external supply and have voltage stabilization, eliminating the current interference when reading files. I'm just a user, and I'm not sure about the technology, but I know it's going to be very clean.
The boards look to have emmc chip but are not populated for LT3045...

As you say you are a user and , presumably not associated with the manufacturer...?, Do you have a link to the product...?
----------
bob
(10-29-2018, 06:06 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: The boards look to have emmc chip but are not populated for LT3045...

As you say you are a user and , presumably not associated with the manufacturer...?, Do you have a link to the product...?

I can't give you a link because it's just a feverish friend offering to play in our circle of friends. I'm just telling you that you can further improve the sound quality in this way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice that you have share this with us but whats the point if you can not provide any details about it?
And also if this is available only to you and your few friends?

</marquee>