Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Unable to get to the Library
Hi,
I am not able to get to the Library. After the reboot, I saw "Libray" drop down element. After playing the radio, I do not see this element, instead i see "search". Is there a way to enter the library menu again?

I have been clicking here and there for half an hour but was not able to get back to the library. I have mood for about a week and probably did not get the UI yet.
Click m then quick help….
Quote:There are four main sections to moOde: Playback, Library, CoverView and Configuration.

Switching between Playback and the Library is accomplished by clicking on the cover art in Playback or on any open area of the Playbar in the Library.
(03-16-2024, 11:59 AM)steve4star Wrote: Click m then quick help….
Quote:There are four main sections to moOde: Playback, Library, CoverView and Configuration.

Switching between Playback and the Library is accomplished by clicking on the cover art in Playback or on any open area of the Playbar in the Library.

Thank you Steve, you helped me a lot. Cover Art was the only place I did not click.
(03-16-2024, 02:58 PM)toboli Wrote:
(03-16-2024, 11:59 AM)steve4star Wrote: Click m then quick help….

Thank you Steve, you helped me a lot. Cover Art was the only place I did not click.

And it's soo big compared to all the other UI components. Yes, there is no usreproof UI.