Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Xitel MD Port DG2... works with moOde 4.3
Just a heads up,

I just tested this old item with 4.3 and it seems to work!

Configure -> MPD -> Audio Device : USB audio device.
SoX resampling : 16 bit / 44.1kHz

[Image: unitcable.jpg]

[Image: dg2board440.jpg]

Its not state of the art, but it works with Moode.  Big Grin
(12-15-2018, 05:26 PM)hifix Wrote: Just a heads up,

I just tested this item with 4.3 and it seems to work!

Configure -> MPD -> Audio Device : USB audio device.
SoX resampling : 16 bit / 44.1kHz

Its not state of the art, but it works with Moode.  Big Grin

This USB-to-TOLINK bridge was popular at the turn of the century with mini disk recorders... It was reported to work fine with Linux then. I was just curious to see whether it is still available and what the cost might be but my curiosity dragged in zero results... even the fleabay was not much help.
(12-16-2018, 06:37 AM)CallMeMike Wrote: This USB-to-TOLINK bridge was popular at the turn of the century with mini disk recorders... It was reported to work fine with Linux then. I was just curious to see whether it is still available and what the cost might be but my curiosity dragged in zero results... even the fleabay was not much help.

I had this sitting around from the days of the mini disk and was curious as to its compatibility with moOde.
I "think" win7 64 had no driver support and the unit has just been sitting around since.  Thankfully it now has purpose!
(12-16-2018, 10:58 AM)hifix Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 06:37 AM)CallMeMike Wrote: This USB-to-TOLINK bridge was popular at the turn of the century with mini disk recorders... It was reported to work fine with Linux then. I was just curious to see whether it is still available and what the cost might be but my curiosity dragged in zero results... even the fleabay was not much help.

I had this sitting around from the days of the mini disk and was curious as to its compatibility with moOde.
I "think" win7 64 had no driver support and the unit has just been sitting around since.  Thankfully it now has purpose!

Good call Idea