Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

v4.4 missing some radio stations
I upgraded 3 systems to 4.4.  The upgrade went smoothly, however one of the three systems no longer has a number of radio stations that exist in the other two systems.  The only difference between the three systems is that the one with fewer radio stations is set up for an external USB DAC.

Any ideas?

Ryan
Thats very odd since the 4.3 -> 4.4 upgrade does not reload the radio station sql table, it only updates certain stations.

Which stations are missing on that one system?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(12-20-2018, 03:43 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Thats very odd since the 4.3 -> 4.4 upgrade does not reload the radio station sql table, it only updates certain stations.

Which stations are missing on that one system?

It's quite a long list and I don't see a pattern, but here's the first dozen or so ....

MISSING:
1.FM - Blues Radio
2BOB Radio
4ZZZ FM
A.M. Ambient
ABC Country
Absolut Hot
Absolut Relax
Ambient Sleeping Pill
ArtSound
Audiophile Baroque
Audiophile Classical
Audiophile Jazz

and on and on.  

I'd be happy to get a proper listing if someone can give me a hint at the command line statements to list those.

Thanks,
Thats certainly not normal.

Run the command below. It should list all the radio station .pls files.

Code:
ls -l /var/lib/mpd/music/RADIO

If it does then open the Sources screen and Re-gen the MPD database and when it completes, refresh the Browser.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(12-20-2018, 03:03 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Thats certainly not normal.

Run the command below. It should list all the radio station .pls files.

Code:
ls -l /var/lib/mpd/music/RADIO

If it does then open the Sources screen and Re-gen the MPD database and when it completes, refresh the Browser.

-Tim

Thanks Tim,

I ran the command and followed the instructions per above.  ls -l ... produced the same 'missing stations' list after re-generation of the MPD database.   I refreshed the page and also tried same with a different browser.  Same result.  Perhaps I should build moode from scratch.  One interesting thing is that JB Radio-2 (FLAC) is present in the list, JB Radio-2 (320k) is not.  Very curious.

Ryan