Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moode vs external DAC
(01-08-2019, 03:27 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: What's your NAS and what protocol are you using (SMB or NFS)? 

For many users, the connection to their NAS "just works." For some, though, it has taken multiple rounds of Q/A to get a working connection (and one has still not got there?!?).

Try exploring some of the curated Radio stations while you're figuring this out.

Regards,
Kent

I use a QNap NAS over SMB, no much of a big deal, I am now playing music through an Apple laptop which is conveniente to add, delete, listen, arrange... music but to dedicate a laptop for that use is a waste so the NAS would come handy but then will have to find also out how to arrange my playlists, should it not work then either a dongle or a small SSD to fit the music and voila.

If it works I plan to upgrade the Pi with a HAT to give it a cleaner power supply and, maybe, an SPDIF or coaxial output but it depends on how I manage to make it work and how sound quality is going to be.

Ancora grazie

Giovanni

Messages In This Thread
Moode vs external DAC - by Giuanniello - 01-08-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Moode vs external DAC - by TheOldPresbyope - 01-08-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: Moode vs external DAC - by Giuanniello - 01-08-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Moode vs external DAC - by TheOldPresbyope - 01-08-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Moode vs external DAC - by Giuanniello - 01-08-2019, 03:41 PM