Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Radio Station not playing
Thanks drone7 and Tim for the prompt responses.

Got to the bottom of it - I realized that the 4.2 card I used as a test (and which played the World Service) on my RPI3B/DAC had SoX resampling enabled. When I disabled the SoX resampling the 4.2 card would not play the World Service - as the 4.3 would not. So I suspect my DAC does not like that odd 22.05 sample rate.

If I SoX resample either 4.2 or 4.3 cards with any 'standard' sample rate then my DAC plays the World Service. When I placed either card (4.2 and 4.3 with SoX disabled) in another RPI3B using a different DAC they both played so its a DAC issue, not Moode.

Looks like that World Service link has recently changed its sample rate as I've never had this issue before.

By the way drone7, the Radio 4 relay of the World Service is not all-day - it starts at 1am BST, when the regular programming of Radio 4 signs off for the night. You being on the Far Side of The World probably are bright-eyed after 1am BST... Smile

The logo not deleting issue might bear adding to your To Do list, Tim.

Thanks again for the response.
Derek

Messages In This Thread
Radio Station not playing - by derekr - 10-02-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Radio Station not playing - by DRONE7 - 10-02-2018, 02:15 AM
RE: Radio Station not playing - by Tim Curtis - 10-02-2018, 02:29 AM
RE: Radio Station not playing - by derekr - 10-02-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Radio Station not playing - by Tim Curtis - 10-02-2018, 03:06 PM