Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Album view empty after update.
(08-24-2023, 09:42 AM)Sunfish Wrote: FWIW: I had this issue too. It occurred when trying to access the usb atached drive on the rpi on a windows 10 computer in File Explorer. In File Explorer I tried to connect in "Network Connection". For reasons unclear an errormessage showed on the computer that the directory without underscore was not found anymore while still present in "/media". Instead a directory with the same name with an added underscore had been created. During another attemp a directory with yet another underscore added was created.
At the same time MoOde did not show any entries in the library as it was looking in the directory with the added underscore. Note that the original directory was also present in "/media".

I can not recreate this event anymore. I happened while running MoOde 8.3.3

I am sure there are some folders to delete, but cannot remember if they got created on the USB root, or in the /media folder on the Pi, or anywhere else.
The problem is that in this moment a folder named DISCK already exists at mount-point level, so the OS cannot make its own, and resorts to create a new one with an appended underscore...
Now, the reason the folder is there I cannot remember... but surely the (error?) occurred at least twice, as the second time the OS wanted to mount DISCK_, found it already existing, and created DISCK__...

Messages In This Thread
Album view empty after update. - by jonners - 08-23-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: Album view empty after update. - by jonners - 08-24-2023, 08:49 AM
RE: Album view empty after update. - by Nutul - 08-24-2023, 09:22 AM
RE: Album view empty after update. - by Sunfish - 08-24-2023, 09:42 AM
RE: Album view empty after update. - by Nutul - 08-24-2023, 10:37 AM
RE: Album view empty after update. - by Nutul - 08-24-2023, 06:35 AM
RE: Album view empty after update. - by jonners - 08-24-2023, 08:53 AM
RE: Album view empty after update. - by jonners - 08-24-2023, 11:47 AM