Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Solved: Playlist jumps back to playing entry after a few seconds when stop scrolling
(09-07-2024, 11:57 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'm not able to repro that issue. When I scroll to the end of a long Queue it just sits there until metadata for the currently playing item changes, then the Queue is automatically scrolled to make that item visible.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. This is a feature I never found useful. I look for the waveform icon when I want to know what's currently playing in a long queue.

Playing tracks from my library, the focusing behavior you describe occurs reasonably infrequently [on the order of minutes] so it isn't annoying to me but I could live without it all together.

Since the easy work-around is simply to pause an badly behaving station when I get the urge to scroll through the queue, I'm not going to lose any sleep if no code changes are done,

Just my two cents worth.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playlist jumps back to playing entry after a few seconds when stop scrolling - by TheOldPresbyope - 09-10-2024, 09:19 PM