Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 6.5.2 support thread
I think disabling Voice Over in the settings turns off 2 tap. Something like that.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-07-2020, 09:27 PM)fdealexa Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 08:35 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Yo.u can get the binary from the moOde repo.
https://github.com/moode-player/moode/releases

Scroll down to release 6.4.2, click Assets, then download the source code zip or get it via SSH on your moOde box using the procedure below. The procedure also install the binary.

Code:
wget https://github.com/moode-player/moode/archive/r642prod.zip
unzip -q r642prod.zip
sudo cp moode-r642prod/other/mpd/mpd-0.21.16 ./
sudo mv ./mpd-0.21.16 /usr/local/bin/mpd

sudo rm -rf ./moode-r642prod
sudo rm ./r642prod.zip

sudo systemctl restart mpd

if you need to go back to either the 6.5.2 default binary or the 0.22.-git test binary then follow the procedure below.

Code:
sudo cp /var/www/inc/mpd-* ./
sudo mv ./mpd-0.21.22 /usr/local/bin/mpd
--or--
sudo mv ./mpd-0.22-git /usr/local/bin/mpd

sudo systemctl restart mpd

Whichever one you install it has to match the currently selected entry in the MPD version field on Audio config.
Thanks a lot, Tim.
Tomorrow I will try and Iwill informe you about the results.
Good night and thanks again,
Francesco

Hi Tim,
I have tested different configurations (6.4.2 - 6.5.2 with -21 and -16) and the result is that after a certain number of albums it seems that the visual part is blocking. Now I'm trying to understand "WHEN".
I will inform you about it. Currently in 8000 albums: everything works correctly.
Thanks again for your cooperation and have you a nice weekend,
Francesco
Hi Tim,
with reference to your suggestion for
Probably the size of the collection is causing a memory or buffer limit to be exceeded.
You could try doubling the MPD output buffer.
I did it and the result looks good but, modifying the /etc/mpd.conf file, every time the system restarts the value returns to the default value. Is it possible to change the default value?
Thanks and best regards,
Francesco
(05-08-2020, 07:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I think disabling Voice Over in the settings turns off 2 tap. Something like that.

I found this info regarding disabling double-tap zoom in html/css. His situation is similar in that he has + and - buttons.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4616...ap-to-zoom

Looks like 

Code:
button {
   touch-action: manipulation;
}

is needed. Although someone mentioned it stopped working in recent IOS versions. Might be worth testing?
(05-09-2020, 07:29 PM)fdealexa Wrote: Hi Tim,
                Probably the size of the collection is causing a memory or buffer limit to be exceeded.
I did it and the result looks good but, modifying the /etc/mpd.conf file, every time the system restarts the value returns to the default value. Is it possible to change the default value?
Thanks and best regards,
Francesco

The command below will allow you to change the default.

Code:
# View the settings
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "select * from cfg_mpd"

# Change the output buffer default (131072)
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "update cfg_mpd set value='YOUR_DESIRED_VALUE' where param='max_output_buffer_size'"
Enjoy the Music!
(05-09-2020, 07:42 PM)mtnbrit Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 07:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I think disabling Voice Over in the settings turns off 2 tap. Something like that.

I found this info regarding disabling double-tap zoom in html/css. His situation is similar in that he has + and - buttons.

Looks like 

Code:
button {
}

is needed. Although someone mentioned it stopped working in recent IOS versions. Might be worth testing?

On my iPhone both Voiceover and Zoom are turned off and 2 tap is effectively disabled.
Enjoy the Music!
(05-09-2020, 07:46 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 07:29 PM)fdealexa Wrote: Hi Tim,
Thanks and best regards,
Francesco

The command below will allow you to change the default.

Code:
# View the settings
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "select * from cfg_mpd"

# Change the output buffer default (131072)
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "update cfg_mpd set value='YOUR_DESIRED_VALUE' where param='max_output_buffer_size'"

Thank you very much, Tim.
It's perfect: after a restart the value of the parameter is correct (262144).
Thanks again and good night,
Francesco
(05-09-2020, 07:50 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 07:42 PM)mtnbrit Wrote:

Looks like 

Code:
button {
}

On my iPhone both Voiceover and Zoom are turned off and 2 tap is effectively disabled.

Might be worth adding that to the .btn rule set to improve accessibility.
Can do but are you referring to the .btn rule set in flat-ui.css?
Enjoy the Music!
I just installed 6.5.2 with no apparent issues in the install and initial scan but I'm unable to display the library. I suspect that the small horizontal line at the top of the play window which I have clicked to gat back to the library in 6.4.2 is hidden under the browser interface. This is on a Windows 10 with Chrome. Is there another way to display the library? My files are on a USB drive directly attached to my RPi4B?

Thanks, Skip