Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Artist missing in web UI
Hello,
I've recently setup my moode install, and I have noticed that one of the artist of my library is missing in the web UI.
Both from the library/tag view and from the folder view.

If I do a search in the folder view, I can find it.

On my android device, I use MALP mpd client, and I can see the artist.

I have a copy of my music library on my computer, and with MusicBee evertything is displayed correctly.
(07-26-2020, 04:36 AM)Mwoua Wrote: Hello,
I've recently setup my moode install, and I have noticed that one of the artist of my library is missing in the web UI.
Both from the library/tag view and from the folder view.

If I do a search in the folder view, I can find it.

On my android device, I use MALP mpd client, and I can see the artist.

I have a copy of my music library on my computer, and with MusicBee evertything is displayed correctly.

Classic tagging fail. Check your file that is misbehaving and try tagging it correctly.
Or, provide some detail... :-)
----------
bob
Ok, after further investigation, its not actually missing, its just listed somewhere else

The band name is "A state of mind", and its listed in the middle of the "S..." band, as if the heading "A" is missing

1. Is there a way to choose what prefix words are ignored for the ordering ?(im fine with the bands starting with "The" to be re-ordered, but not for those starting with "A")
  2. In the folder view it should not be re-ordered
From the MoOde Menu select Appearance... There you can make your selections in the Library => 'Ignore articles' field.
----------
bob
Perfect, thanks !