Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide LCD/OLED display using pydPiper
(07-30-2020, 01:11 PM)funhouse61 Wrote: I will try with the latest version of moode to see if it changes anything, which I doubt, I am thinking more about a bug on the part of de pydpiper. In addition everything worked very well during my first installations.

Hi!! mi name is Jose.  

I've installed (in the morning);  moOde 7.0.1 on Raspberry Pi 3+; with Allo Piano HiFi DAC 2.1 + LCD 20x4 I2C .  Everything OK!!!

Best Regards!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Kent, and all,
Thank you for fast reply with detailed info.
My OLED is working perfectly with pydpiper + Moode 7.0.1. , just that when I play songs with Chinese title, LED can't display the Chinese character.
Will try to install those fonts, and see if it can display Chinese character in Oled.
Thanks for your help, and I will be back again with my test result.
Regards,
Ew
Pi Zero with 1.3 "OLED SSD1315 as SH1106 driver. Works perfectly with Moode 7.1.0.
The hardware with the latest RaspiOS and MPD no luck. Docker works and in test I have picture. After a new start Oled stays black.
Works fine with 20x4 lcd...
(12-06-2018, 06:43 AM)maTzGP Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 08:20 PM)maTzGP Wrote: Hi, good evening from germany,

got a new bigger Oled 1.3" display (1306) ... did nothing change, but it does not work properly... which screw to drill... 

pagefile = pages_ssd1306.py ?

display devicetype = ssd1306 ?... could it be that it uses the sh1106 driver? so where to find it for moode?

perhaps you know...
the 0.96 1306 display did work properly...

1.000 thx
matthias

solved: just edit the configure.py  ...displaytype: sh1106...

greets matthias

Thanks Matthias! You are the best!
Photo 
is this possible

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like a DIY device and software.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Tim,

Volumio, this looks very nice with a display that cost less than 70 euro.
see River and Aurender streamers

Hereby the link : Volumio

Jempie
(06-30-2021, 06:45 AM)Jempie Wrote: Tim,

Volumio, this looks very nice with a display that cost less than 70 euro.
see River and Aurender streamers

Hereby the link : Volumio

Jempie

Just un-referenced images and no code ???   Is this your mock-up ?? or do you have something/links  to share ?
----------
bob
I think the DIY'er made custom CSS for the display.

ETA: moOde used to have a side-by-side layout option years ago but it was changed to the more useful center oriented layout which is better suited for tablets.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub