Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Shoutcast and Favourites how to ?
I still learning how to moOde ;-). And I can not find how to access Favourites when I make them by clicking that heart? 

Can it be displayed on that left side of the main screen when all things I played are displayed (SS attached)?

Can the whole SHOUTcast radio be added or do I need to pick a station that I like (find a stream and add to moOde?) .

And the last there is some glitch as when I click Absolute Music XL then ABC Country is played, Absolute relax is playing BBC Asian network ;-) (nice).
Absolute HOT is not streaming for me at all. Error:

Code:
Failed to decode http://stream.absolutradio.de/hot/mp3-128/radioplayer/; CURL failed: Could not resolve host: stream.absolutradio.de

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Favorites playlist is in Library, Folder view

moOde supports adding new stations via the + in Library, Radio view.
Bulk adding stations can be accomplished by editing the JSON file thats part of a system Backup, then doing a Restore.

The stream URL's may need to be changed for the Absolute stations. I'll add to the TODO list to investigate
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(03-18-2022, 12:52 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The Favorites playlist is in Library, Folder view

moOde supports adding new stations via the + in Library, Radio view.
Bulk adding stations can be accomplished by editing the JSON file thats part of a system Backup, then doing a Restore.

The stream URL's may need to be changed for the Absolute stations. I'll add to the TODO list to investigate

Wow that was quick! Thanks @Tim Curtis

Hmm that Favourite is indeed there, I have an idea to add this to the main screen in my opinion, now is a bit hidden I reckon, they are Favourites after all so why hide them so deeply.
I have stumbled on another problem how do REMOVE files or radio stations from favourites?

I can not see any option when I look at Library/Folder.

Am I blind again ;-)
Its this procedure for all playlists including Favorites

Clear Queue
Add Favorites playlist to the Queue
Manipulate it with the ...item menu (Remove item, Move item)
Save Playlist back to Favorites

Its clunky but a redo of the Playlist feature is on the TODO list for one of the upcoming 8 series releases.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-01-2022, 01:30 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Its this procedure for all playlists including Favorites

Clear Queue
Add Favorites playlist to the Queue
Manipulate it with the ...item  menu (Remove item, Move item)
Save Playlist back to Favorites

Its clunky but a redo of the Playlist feature is on the TODO list for one of the upcoming 8 series releases.

Wow, this is like rocket science I could never work out how to make it ;-).

But now I am a pro ;-)and it is working so cool, thanks.