Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Greetings from The Netherlands!
Hello from several feet below sea level, The Netherlands.

I recently discovered Moode Audio after (months ago) tinkering with the Raspberry fruitbox system.

Great fun but Moode Audio blows everything out of the speaker IMHO. absolutely amazing. 

I must say that I was a bit surprised to learn that there's no manual so I hope I can -for example- manage to get a hardware volume knob working without asking for help.  So far I didn't succeed but I need to read more in this forum.

I left Sonos because they disabled perfectly working remotes so all the more reason I was so happy to stumbled upon a much better system in Moode Audio.

If I get everything working I will certainly donate because I value such amazing effort to give the community a lot of fun and a wonderful audio system.

A big thanks to Tim Curtis and everyone involved!

Erik
Welcome :-)

What audio device are you using?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(07-17-2022, 08:40 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Welcome :-)

Thank you!

I'm a regular user, and just bought a second hand Hifiberry Dac+ pro connected to my computer audio system to test it.
If I get everything working I will make a nice hardwood stand for the 7" touchscreen
(07-18-2022, 07:45 PM)wwjd77 Wrote:

Thank you!

I'm a regular user, and just bought a second hand Hifiberry Dac+ pro connected to my computer audio system to test it.
If I get everything working I will make a nice hardwood stand for the 7" touchscreen

Hello,
try to see this Thread.
Best regards,
Francesco
(07-29-2022, 06:09 PM)fdealexa Wrote:
(07-18-2022, 07:45 PM)wwjd77 Wrote:

Thank you!

Hello,
try to see this Thread.
Best regards,
Francesco

Hello Francesco, thank you very much!
Welcome Erik!

The HifiBerry DACs work well - I have the Digi using Optical connections in my Cambridge One Receiver and it sounds wonderful.

Leigh....