Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: no sound after latest update
Pretty much the title. Moode started acting up while playing internet radio so I decided to restart and update it for good measure. Radio plays fine but no sound goes through speakers. Streaming Tidal through bubbleupnp it plays a song (still no sound) for a couple of seconds, stops and skips to the next one. Wasn't messing with settings at all.
When you say "update it for good measure", do you mean apt update?
----------------
Robert
(05-25-2023, 04:23 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: When you say "update it for good measure", do you mean apt update?

updated moode software running on allo boss 2...sorry but I'm not tech savy and don't know what apt is.
(05-25-2023, 05:48 PM)Attaris Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 04:23 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: When you say "update it for good measure", do you mean apt update?

updated moode software running on allo boss 2...sorry but I'm not tech savy and don't know what apt is.

In this case that's a good thing, an apt update isn't recommended.

However, you say you are on an Allo Boss 2, and sadly that's broken with the latest version of moOde.  You'll have to go back to 8.3.0 I'm afraid.
----------------
Robert
(05-25-2023, 07:30 PM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 05:48 PM)Attaris Wrote:

In this case that's a good thing, an apt update isn't recommended.

However, you say you are on an Allo Boss 2, and sadly that's broken with the latest version of moOde.  You'll have to go back to 8.3.0 I'm afraid.

I see. But my troubles started even before update. It can be just a coincidence though. Will circle back if rolling back to 8.3.0 won't help. Thanks!
Rolling back to 8.3.0 indeed worked. Thanks again!