Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Upcoming moOde 7.4.0 release
[attachment=2500 Wrote:Tim Curtis pid='36254' dateline='1630202206']Correct. The Sender can't play music locally in this initial implementation.

Post a radio logo and I'll check it out.

Here's the one I've been using for that station, it's not geo fenced, FLAC stream works fine but no metadata:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-29-2021, 01:56 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Correct. The Sender can't play music locally in this initial implementation.

Post a radio logo and I'll check it out.

The station doesn't seem to have its logo available as a download. 

I can copy one from the web if that works for you, otherwise happy to approach the station for a png or similar.
For these local stations that may be awesome (there are many) you can just + add them very easily in Radio View and the enhanced System Backup/Restore feature in upcoming 7.4.0 will preserve them across new moOde releases.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-15-2021, 08:40 PM)I \m betting many people using Moode Audio have multiple DACs that can benefit from the Multiroom Wrote: Audio feature.
Thanks in advance looking forward to it.
I'm betting many people using Moode Audio have multiple DACs that can benefit from the Multiroom
Audio feature.
Thanks in advance looking forward to it.
It would be super cool if the new release will also add youtube casting capability (sorry if I missed this somewhere else).  Both Volumio and piCore now support it.
What is Youtube casting?
Enjoy the Music!
Prolly based on Chromecast.
(09-07-2021, 03:20 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: What is Youtube casting?

I don't know the technical detail but it works similarly to chromecast.  Saw a post the guy just launch Youtube on his phone, select the Cast button and Volumio is on the list to send the music to.

Here's the project for Volumio

https://github.com/patrickkfkan/volumio-ytcr
I don't have any time to spend on it but maybe another dev will be interested.
Enjoy the Music!