Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread
(03-22-2021, 11:10 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 07:26 AM)didier573 Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 11:45 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: An improved version of the update has been deployed. This version avoids the lengthly UPnP compiles and should take around 10 minutes o complete depending on network and system speed.

Hello,
I run moOde 7.0.1 with a PI 4B 1.2 but the 7.1 version is not recognized. Any idea about this issue ?

Sounds like a network or Browser issue on your end. Try rebooting your Router.

The in-place updates are served by Amazon CloudFront which has edge servers in every corner of the Earth.

I've tried with several browsers from my iMac and iPhone. And also rebooted my router... Nothing helps
(03-22-2021, 02:57 PM)didier573 Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 11:45 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: An improved version of the update has been deployed. This version avoids the lengthly UPnP compiles and should take around 10 minutes o complete depending on network and system speed.

Hello,
I run moOde 7.0.1 with a PI 4B 1.2 but the 7.1 version is not recognized. Any idea about this issue ?

The in-place updates are served by Amazon CloudFront which has edge servers in every corner of the Earth.

I've tried with several browsers from my iMac and iPhone. And also rebooted my router... Nothing helps

It is worth checking "M" menu, system info.  What does it say for "moode release"?
----------------
Robert
Not sure if this has been reported elsewhere, but if I select a crossfeed, parametric EQ, graphic EQ or similar, then open the CamillaDSP page and select a configuration (say, quick convolution) and press save, the Camilla configuration becomes active but all the "set" buttons for the DSP and equalisers on the audio config page become inactive. If it were a crossfeed that was selected it claims it is still active, whereas the others set themselves to off. I'm pretty sure the crossfeed isn't active in this situation.

In short, the mutual exclusivity of the DSP operations is enforced correctly on the Audio Configuration page, but can be broken by turning CamillaDSP on from the CamillaDSP page while something else is selected on the Audio Configuration page.
----------------
Robert
(03-23-2021, 08:49 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 02:57 PM)didier573 Wrote:

Hello,

It is worth checking "M" menu, system info.  What does it say for "moode release"?
It says : moOde release = 7.0.1 2020-12-23
(03-23-2021, 09:41 AM)didier573 Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 08:49 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: It is worth checking "M" menu, system info.  What does it say for "moode release"?
It says : moOde release = 7.0.1 2020-12-23

I think at this point it would probably be quicker to download a fresh 7.1.0 image and configure that.  There must be something esoteric that is preventing you seeing the updates that is beyond my knowledge certainly.
----------------
Robert
(03-23-2021, 09:01 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: Not sure if this has been reported elsewhere, but if I select a crossfeed, parametric EQ, graphic EQ or similar, then open the CamillaDSP page and select a configuration (say, quick convolution) and press save, the Camilla configuration becomes active but all the "set" buttons for the DSP and equalisers on the audio config page become inactive.  If it were a crossfeed that was selected it claims it is still active, whereas the others set themselves to off.  I'm pretty sure the crossfeed isn't active in this situation.

In short, the mutual exclusivity of the DSP operations is enforced correctly on the Audio Configuration page, but can be broken by turning CamillaDSP on from the CamillaDSP page while something else is selected on the Audio Configuration page.

This is a bug.
Added to the TODO list.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I noticed I get no sound in my ODAC with moode 7.1.0.

I have set it as the output to it in MPD configuration (it even recognices it) and set the volume in fixed. I set then the ALSA volume to 0% but no sound at all. I have also tried other configurations on volume and nothing.

No problems using the other DAC I own, a Bifrost. The ODAC worked in previous version and I tried it on my PC with no problems.
(03-24-2021, 10:08 AM)Zinck84 Wrote: I set then the ALSA volume to 0% but no sound at all.

ALSA volume at 0% with "fixed" volume = no sound. Put ALSA back to 100% and only turn it down if you find you have clipping. Also, only use this combo if you have a downstream volume control (on your amplifier for example) or everything will be very loud indeed.
----------------
Robert
(03-24-2021, 10:59 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 10:08 AM)Zinck84 Wrote: I set then the ALSA volume to 0% but no sound at all.

ALSA volume at 0% with "fixed" volume = no sound.  Put ALSA back to 100% and only turn it down if you find you have clipping.  Also, only use this combo if you have a downstream volume control (on your amplifier for example) or everything will be very loud indeed.

Yep, that was my "issue". Sad

I should have got a little confused with the options, thanks and sorry for the trouble.
(03-24-2021, 11:47 AM)Zinck84 Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 10:59 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:

ALSA volume at 0% with "fixed" volume = no sound.  Put ALSA back to 100% and only turn it down if you find you have clipping.  Also, only use this combo if you have a downstream volume control (on your amplifier for example) or everything will be very loud indeed.

Yep, that was my "issue". Sad

I should have got a little confused with the options, thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Glad it's fixed.  No trouble at all, this is a support forum, this is what it is for Smile
----------------
Robert