Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 8 support thread
(03-13-2022, 08:33 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

Post all bug reports and questions concerning moOde 8 in this thread.

Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim

Hi,
i cannot access my Moode  from windows PC. Previously it was not asking for any  username or password for access moode from PC. Currently when i try to login  to moode from pc using  the ip address its asking to provide the user name and password.
I tried login as pi and password as moodeaudio  but its showing wrong credentials.
Kindly help as i cannot acces my HDD connected to my Allo usb signature bridge to copy music files.
Thanks & regards
Praveen
Are you trying to access via SSH or just http://IP_ADDRESS_OF_MOODE in a Browser?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Is there a method of upgrading to 8.2 on a Pi without doing a fresh install (img to SD card).  I have other code running and prefer to just upgrade moode using a package manager or a git clone.

-M
Do you mean from a version of moOde < 8.0.0 ?
Enjoy the Music!

-Tim

Iam not able to get the moode on windows PC.Normally when we acces by Ip address of  Allo USB signature  moode open up. But currently its asking for user  name and password  in  windows to access moode.Kndly provide the user name and password to access moode on windows. I have tired username as pi and password as moodeaudio. But  not able ot access it
What version of moOde are you using?
Was it pre-installed by Allo?
Enjoy the Music!
@praveen.sg8

On my Windows 10 Pro (virtual) host, all the Web browsers I tried---Edge, Firefox, and Chrome---reliably open the WebUI on the two moOde 8.2.0 players currently running on my LAN. It doesn't matter if I reference the player by IP address or FQDN. No username/password magic is required.

Regards,
Kent
Hi,
i cannot access my Moode  from windows PC. Previously it was not asking for any  username or password for access moode from PC. Currently when i try to login  to moode from pc using  the ip address its asking to provide the user name and password.
I tried login as pi and password as moodeaudio  but its showing wrong credentials.
Kindly help as i cannot acces my HDD connected to my Allo usb signature bridge to copy music files.
Thanks & regards
Praveen
(09-18-2022, 01:43 PM)praveen.sg8Iam trying to access via typing   ip address Wrote:

-Tim

Hi,
Thanks & regards
Praveen
(09-19-2022, 01:23 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: What version of moOde are you using?
Was it pre-installed by Allo?
 NOt pre instlaled by ALlo. I had downlaoded and installed moode 8.1 and then updgraded